Legal Question in Family Law in North Carolina

The court miscalculated my child support for 4 years at $1425 per month. I have two children they calculated for 1. Can I get my money back?

Asked on 12/06/18, 6:53 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Amanda Houser The Houser Law Firm, P.C.

Your question does not make sense. If they miscalculated for only one child and you have two children - that would increase your child support not give you some sort of credit or money back. Hey, if you wanna pay more, that's easy - just send the other parent a check for the difference.

Read more
Answered on 12/06/18, 7:16 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in North Carolina