Legal Question in Family Law in North Carolina

What is the best way to create an agreement between a married couple (not originally from US) in case they want to separate in future. What is such an agreement called? What would be the ballpark cost and timelines?

Asked on 9/15/22, 6:28 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Amanda Houser The Houser Law Firm, P.C.

If you are married and intend the agreement to determine what will happen if you later decide to separate - it is called a post nuptial agreement. Typically a fully comprehensive agreement can be drafted for a flat rate fee of $250 for most average couples. Call us at (910) 333-9679 to schedule a consultation with the attorney to review the options you need.

Read more
Answered on 9/15/22, 8:36 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in North Carolina