Legal Question in Family Law in North Carolina

me and my legal wife have been separated over 16 yrs,,,her mind is slipping,,,question is if she gets mentally disabled or incapacitated,,,can nursing home or care,,,attack my home cause her name is still on deed ???

Asked on 2/14/22, 5:18 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Amanda Houser The Houser Law Firm, P.C.

Attack? No. Go after her interest possibly but not likely. If she is currently competent your best bet is to divorce if you are concerned about assets.

Read more
Answered on 2/14/22, 5:56 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in North Carolina