Legal Question in Family Law in North Carolina

My wife and I are going for custody of our kids we are still together and married the children's grandparents were trying to take custody from us I was told by my lawyer that even if we are granted custody of our children the judge allow visitation. In the time the grandparents had them they didn't allow us to see the but when ever they felt like it and now we want to move out of the state to avoid further harassment from them would be get into any trouble if we did so?

Asked on 4/22/14, 5:10 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Amanda Houser The Houser Law Firm, P.C.

You won't get in trouble if you move as long as there is no court order preventing it.

Read more
Answered on 4/23/14, 5:37 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in North Carolina