Legal Question in Family Law in North Carolina

I live in Guilford County, NC ...I have two daughters who reside with me. I have been separated from my husband for a month now. Can I legally move to Indiana and take the children with me or do I need to stay in NC for the duration of our separation?

Asked on 4/17/14, 8:09 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Amanda Houser The Houser Law Firm, P.C.

As long as there is no court order or agreement to the contrary - there is no reason you can't move.

Read more
Answered on 4/22/14, 10:29 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in North Carolina