Legal Question in Family Law in North Carolina

ex wife will not allow me parenting time with children

Asked on 3/06/12, 1:00 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Not sure what the question is but get a family law attorney to file a motion for visitation if the ex-wife will not let you see the children.

Read more
Answered on 3/07/12, 4:45 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in North Carolina