Legal Question in Personal Injury in North Carolina

Almost 2 years ago I injured myself at a gun range when the gun misfired. I have a scar on my face from it. How long do I have to make a claim. I do not live in North Carolina.

Asked on 3/10/20, 7:55 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

John O'Neal O'Neal Law Office

You should contact a personal injury attorney or a product liability attorney in the state where the incident occurred. And do not delay as some states have short statutes of limitations on injury claims. For example, the SOL on personal injury claims in Georgia is 2 years.

Read more
Answered on 4/07/20, 10:20 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in North Carolina