Legal Question in Personal Injury in North Carolina

I, along with my husband, are receiving unwanted numerous texts and calls from a former employer of mine. These are causing us distress and come in the middle of the night at times. I live in NC. What can I do?

Asked on 5/08/18, 7:19 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Amanda Houser The Houser Law Firm, P.C.

Harassment is a crime - go to your local magistrates office and swear out a warrant.

Read more
Answered on 5/08/18, 7:26 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in North Carolina