Legal Question in Traffic Law in North Carolina

I have gotten a citation for driving with an expired license. It is considered a misdemeanor and I was wondering the possibilities of getting it dismissed. I am 18 years old with a clean record.

Asked on 10/20/17, 9:01 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

If you get your license renewed or reinstated the possibilities are good if you hire a local traffic attorney If that is the only charge and your ticket is in Onslow or Jones county - we typically charge $50 to request a dismissal with a copy of your reinstated license. You would not need to go to Court and we can get you additional time to get everything done at no additional charge if you need it. Just call us at (910) 333-9679.

Read more
Answered on 10/21/17, 11:23 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Traffic Law questions and answers in North Carolina