Legal Question in Bankruptcy in Ohio

I filed chapter 7 bankruptcy in ohio. I am unemployeed, but told I need a employee income record. I filed witout attorney and cant seem to find that form. What form should I file?

Asked on 9/29/16, 6:13 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jann Washington Jann C. Washington, Esq., LLC

You need to file a statement (doesn't necessarily need to be on a form) stating that you have had no income for the past 60 days.

Read more
Answered on 9/30/16, 2:59 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Bankruptcy Law questions and answers in Ohio