Legal Question in Constitutional Law in Ohio

How much too get my gun rights back and my record sealed ???

Asked on 9/21/20, 3:19 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Joseph Jacobs Jacobs & Lowder

In order to expunge your record you have to wait three years from the date that probation ended on a felony conviction. Only one year for misdemeanors.

Some crimes cannot not expunged. Contact me privately for a more detailed answer. I normally will do expungements for $500 if I don’t have to appear in court. It will be somewhat extra if it becomes problematic.

Read more
Answered on 9/27/20, 8:38 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Constitutional Law questions and answers in Ohio