Legal Question in Family Law in Ohio

I am getting married in New York, my sons father is totally against me moving with my son. I signed a paper stating that i wouldnt move out of state with my son without written permission from the father or court. im getting married next month what can i do to move? Can i move with him if we do shared parenting?

Asked on 9/21/09, 1:55 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Dan Guinn Guinn Law Firm, LLC

You can go to court and request permission to move. If you are willing to do shared parenting then they are likley to grant this. If you need help with the process please let me know.

Feel free to contact me, free of charge, at or at 330-447-7634. I am happy to help in any way that I can.

Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you.

Dan Guinn

Guinn Law Firm-"Affordable Rates, Outstanding Service"

Read more
Answered on 9/27/09, 1:15 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Ohio