Legal Question in Family Law in Ohio

My step daughters mother is going to sign temporary guardianship papers for me to have guardianship. My husband is the father but will not be on the papers. We are not planning to put it through the courts but will be notorized. My question is will my husband still have to pay child support if we give a copy of the papers to the csea?

Asked on 9/15/09, 11:06 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Dan Guinn Guinn Law Firm, LLC

Probably so but you will need to ask the CSEA about it.

Read more
Answered on 9/27/09, 2:15 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Ohio