Legal Question in Civil Litigation in Ohio

My ex-boyfriend owes me $6000, but small claims only goes to $3000 in my state. What can I do and what type of lawyer do I nee?

Asked on 10/23/16, 9:20 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jann Washington Jann C. Washington, Esq., LLC

You can sue in the general division of the municipal court. A general practice lawyer or creditor/debtor lawyer should be able to help you with your lawsuit.

Read more
Answered on 10/23/16, 10:17 am

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in Ohio