Legal Question in Employment Law in Ohio

If my employer violates my contract by say not paying me to the terms of the contract. Can I then legally violate my non-compete in order to stay financially afloat?

Asked on 9/10/09, 4:35 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Dan Guinn Guinn Law Firm, LLC

No because then you would be in breach of contract. You need to sue him for breach of contract if he is not paying you according to the terms of the contract.

Feel free to contact me, free of charge, at or at 330-447-7634. I am happy to help in any way that I can.

Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you.

Dan Guinn

Read more
Answered on 9/12/09, 5:09 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Labor and Employment Law questions and answers in Ohio