Legal Question in Landlord & Tenant Law in Ohio

I have accidentally damaged wall in our rental house. what are my options?

Asked on 6/01/16, 8:40 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jann Washington Jann C. Washington, Esq., LLC

Repair it yourself, or pay to have it repaired is the best option.

Read more
Answered on 6/02/16, 3:56 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Landlord & Tenants questions and answers in Ohio