Legal Question in Military Law in Ohio

I have a question

I received and OTH discharge from RA for going awol and i was wondering if this would prevent me from becoming a nurse and would i have anything on my record if i had a BCI check from this

Asked on 8/06/07, 10:58 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

John K. Harris Attorney at Law

Re: I have a question

Have you considered trying to have your discharge or characterization of service upgraded? If so, feel free to contact me if you need help.

Read more
Answered on 8/07/07, 10:26 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Military Law questions and answers in Ohio