Legal Question in Personal Injury in Ohio

Should i seek an attorney for my daughter who is a minor and still has not recieved a settlement for a car accident that happened nine months ago

Asked on 2/05/13, 9:22 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

John Sauter Cloppert, Latanick, Sauter & Washburn

It's almost always in a person's best financial and legal interest to obtain an attorney when they are injured in an automobile collision. Because an attorney has the power to file a lawsuit and seek damages in a court of law against the negligent driver, insurance companies are inclined to extend a more-generous settlement offer than if the person was unrepresented by an attorney.

Read more
Answered on 2/05/13, 9:37 am

Ryan Fisher Lowe Eklund Wakefield Co. LPA

Not all cases require an attorney but if she was injured and required any treatrment beyond just an ER visit than you probably do need an attorney. Insurance companies are in business to make and keep money not to be fair to you and to pay claims. If you would like to discuss your situation please feel free to call me. There is absolutely no charge or obligation. If nothing else I can at least guide you regarding the best way to proceed with your daughters case. Hopefully she is okay. You can reach me at 216-781-2600.

Read more
Answered on 2/05/13, 9:53 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Ohio