Legal Question in Personal Injury in Ohio

i want to sue my ex for emotional destress and deformation of charector....... can i do this

Asked on 9/09/10, 3:15 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Edward Hoffman Law Offices of Edward A. Hoffman

You can sue him, but without knowing what you claim he did there is no way to say whether you can win.

Read more
Answered on 9/14/10, 11:20 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Ohio