Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Ohio

Survivorship Deed question

Three people are owners, one died 2 years ago and now just

my niece and I . I want to sell the 50% interest. buyout is not longer an option. What can I do to remove myself where I can transfer or sell my half.?

Asked on 7/27/23, 6:24 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Richard Bryan Richard Bryan Attorney PC

I'm not an Ohio lawyer but I will say in New York that would be a real problem. Who is going to buy half a house? You would have to sue your niece and ask the court to force a sale of the property.

Good luck.

Read more
Answered on 7/27/23, 10:30 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Ohio