Legal Question in Traffic Law in Ohio

My son was charged with an ADCA/Slow Speed in Ohio traffic accident last week. He is 18 in college and the ticket is due 9/30. I just need some advice on how to handle this.

Asked on 9/26/20, 9:51 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Joseph Jacobs Jacobs & Lowder

Most of these things can be handled by attorneys over the phone or by zoom. If you want to give me the details privately please do so or call me (216.952.1990) directly. I’d be glad to help

Read more
Answered on 9/27/20, 8:35 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Traffic Law questions and answers in Ohio