Legal Question in Workers Comp in Ohio

If employed by a company based in Ohio, but the assignment was in Virgin Islands, who should be dealing with the workmans comp. problems?

Asked on 3/13/12, 1:24 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

John Sauter Cloppert, Latanick, Sauter & Washburn

The Ohio Bureau of Workers Compensation. In order to receive the best possible outcome, you should consult with an experienced WC attorney who could detail the various types of compensation that you may be eligible for - wage loss, temporary total, permanent partial, etc.

Read more
Answered on 3/13/12, 7:47 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Workers' Compensation Law questions and answers in Ohio