Legal Question in Criminal Law in Oklahoma

my boyfriend got pulled over by gang task force for not wearing his seatbelt. he got charged with that as well as possession of marijuana. he did not have any on him and the cop did not show him what he found he simply stated he found a piece on the floorboard. my boyfriend is currently on a deffered and we are worried this will be a violation of probation. my question is what is the best thing we can do to keep this off his record?

Asked on 3/06/13, 9:02 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jay Ramey Jay K. Ramey, Attorney at Law

The best thing to do is to hire an experience criminal defense attorney that knows what he is doing.

Read more
Answered on 3/06/13, 9:07 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Oklahoma