Legal Question in Family Law in Oklahoma

my ex beat my children the school called cps and I filed an emergency protective order. cos brought my children to me I have them for the time being but I need to file a motion to modify but I don't know what comes after that. can you please tell me what the procedure will be after I file the motion to modify. I am doing this all pro se because I do not have the funds to hire an attorney.

Asked on 6/19/15, 11:29 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Bob Adcox Bob Adcox, Attorney At Law

You would file a Motion to Modify, then you must serve him (ex) with copies of the paperwork you filed. Additionally, (Depending on your jurisdiction) you would need to set this matter for hearing. I would suggest you make every effort to get some help in this matter.

Read more
Answered on 6/21/15, 1:18 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Oklahoma