Legal Question in Family Law in Oklahoma

my ex and I are going through a divorce and we have 4 boys. We have verbally agreed on her keeping the youngest 3 and I keep the oldest one. Its been this way for almost a year. Now shes coming back saying she wants to have custody of him as well. Whats my options and what should I do?

Asked on 6/10/19, 7:30 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Bow Bottomly Ball Morse Lowe, PLLC

A contested divorce can be a difficult scenario to maneuver around and can add additional time and costs to the divorce process. If custody and visitation arrangements cannot be made between you all, we alway suggest having a professional on your side to point you in the right direction. Give us a call today at 405-701-5355 to schedule a consultation going over options, or find one of our family law attorneys to thoughtfully guide you through this process.

Read more
Answered on 6/10/19, 7:40 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Oklahoma