Legal Question in Family Law in Oklahoma

hi I have a few things I want some advice on. I have a almost four year old who has lived with me since she was born. Her dad left when she was 1 years old to do drugs and did not hear from him for two years unitl I get served for visitation stuff. I ended up doing mediation with him and getting sole custody and he got supervised visits with me child and him present. Now it has been a year and there have been instances in which he threw rocks at her, left in the middle of a visit, and failed to show up to a visit, and did not provide her food or drinks occasionally. He is now going to court for standard vistiation. He still lives with his parents and I don't know how he would do an unsupervised visit. His mom is crazy

Asked on 5/14/19, 10:19 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Bow Bottomly Ball Morse Lowe, PLLC

Thank you for your inquiry through LawGuru that was routed to our firm, Ball Morse Lowe, out of Norman and Oklahoma City, OK. We understand your situation is stressful and we want to help. Please call us directly at (405) 701-6179 and we would be happy to assist. This seems to be a complex situation and we would always suggest having an advocate on your side. We can complete our intake via phone and setup a meeting with our experienced attorneys. We look forward to hearing from you.

Read more
Answered on 5/15/19, 6:27 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Oklahoma