Legal Question in Family Law in Oklahoma

My daughter is 15 and no longer wants to live with her dad. She has told him but wont let her move. I feel it is an unsafe home what do I need to do. Her dad and step mom r envolved with drugs

Asked on 6/19/15, 7:12 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Bob Adcox Bob Adcox, Attorney At Law

File a Motion to Modify based upon the child's preference. It sounds like this child needs to be out of that residence. Good Luck Bob

Read more
Answered on 6/21/15, 1:43 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Oklahoma