Legal Question in Consumer Law in Oregon

When you sign a contract and pay some money down on a used car from alot .is there any type of grace period or law that gives you any time to change your mind .I did not take possession of the vehicle as of it .

Asked on 1/02/16, 9:04 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Daniel Meek Daniel W. Meek

No. Not unless the seller promised to find you a loan for it.

Read more
Answered on 1/03/16, 5:48 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Consumer Law questions and answers in Oregon