Legal Question in Consumer Law in Pennsylvania

Can I get money back on a purchase that was a bad product from on person to another person in the state of PA

Asked on 9/27/16, 12:15 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Greg Artim Morrow & Artim, P.C.

If you sue them, perhaps. Consumer laws will not protect you or provide any relief as they only apply to businesses. You can still file a claim for possibly fraud or breach of contract.

Read more
Answered on 9/28/16, 5:41 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Consumer Law questions and answers in Pennsylvania