Legal Question in DUI Law in Pennsylvania

I am going to court for a second DUI. BAC of 0.238%. The first was back in 2003. What kind of sentence am I looking at?

Asked on 3/07/12, 9:07 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Joseph Alexander Paletta Law Office of Joseph A. Paletta, Esq.

Good Afternoon:

First, you should NOT speak to anyone about this besides your attorney. Second, it is very important that you contact an attorney immediately to discuss this. If you already have a court date, you need to meet with someone as soon as possible so that your attorney can have enough time to prepare your case.

Our office represents NUMEROUS clients who have been charged with multiple DUI offenses. If you are in or around the Allegheny County, Butler County, Washington County or Westmoreland County areas please contact us immediately and we can scheduled a time for you to come in, meet with Attorney Paletta and have your free initial consultation. You should bring with you all of the paperwork you have in addition to any witness information that there may be. You can check out our website to find out more about what Attorney Paletta does, feel free to check out our DUI blog to see examples of Attorney Paletta's recent cases.

This is a serious matter and you should not wait to talk to an attorney.

Thank you,

Joseph A. Paletta, Esq / ap - Paralegal




Read more
Answered on 3/07/12, 9:42 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Drunk Driving & DUI Law questions and answers in Pennsylvania