Legal Question in Family Law in Pennsylvania

My 18 year old son moved out two weeks before graduation. He left on his own ...I told him to stay and finish school. He is suppose to leave to for the National Guard next month. I heard he is now planning on having surgery. My question is since he moved out he will lose his chip medical benefits so who os responsible to pay for the surgery next month

Asked on 5/23/16, 8:32 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

John Davidson Law Office of John A. Davidson

National Guard told him he needs to graduate high school or they won't take him. So if indeed he graduate high school and is over 18 your duty of support is over.

He's over 18 and no longer living with you, Whether or not he has medical insurance or has medical bills is his problem not yours.


Read more
Answered on 5/24/16, 6:15 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Pennsylvania