Legal Question in Family Law in Pennsylvania

Type Your Question ; I am on disability as well as workmans compensation. My ex receives monthly payments from my ssdi for child support. Am I responsible to pay additional child support?

Asked on 7/30/21, 7:56 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Drew Quinones Drew Quinones, P.C.

Call my office to discuss


Read more
Answered on 7/30/21, 10:36 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Pennsylvania