Legal Question in Family Law in Pennsylvania

My wife has left me again for the fifth time she has moved in with her first husband she has been gone for 2 weeks what can I do

Asked on 7/14/21, 5:42 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Matthew Nahrgang Nahrgang & Associates, P.C.

You are not required to do anything. However, if she makes more money than you, and you seek support from her, you can file a complaint in the county Domestic Relations Office.

You are also not required to get divorced, but it would appear she does not want to be married to you so maybe that is a worthwhile pursuit.

Feel free to call or email me directly on a free initial basis and please dont reply here as I wont be notified.

Matthew R. Nahrgang, Esquire

35 Evansburg Road, Ste 400

Collegeville, PA 19426

(610) 489-3041 o

(610) 489-3042 fax

Read more
Answered on 7/15/21, 11:15 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Pennsylvania