Legal Question in Civil Litigation in Pennsylvania

I'm trying to Vacate a Judgement ( 1 year old) in the state of Pennsylvania. The Judgement was for the Mortgage of my late father. His name was the only name on the mortgage and there was never an estate established. Any advice?

Asked on 7/12/17, 9:08 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

John Davidson Law Office of John A. Davidson

Hire a lawyer.


Read more
Answered on 7/12/17, 9:23 am
Greg Artim Morrow & Artim, P.C.

I'll second that, hire a lawyer. You need an actual legal reason to vacate a judgment and you haven't given one.

Read more
Answered on 7/12/17, 9:28 am

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in Pennsylvania