Legal Question in Insurance Law in Pennsylvania

I was in a car accident . Three cars .. I was the third car. Which I was not at fault. My car was totalled how can I get compensated for this accident.

Asked on 7/09/15, 2:03 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Solomon Weinstein Solomon Weinstein, Esquire

I suggest you contact an attorney to review the facts of your case. obtaining a copy of the police report would be helpful when you speak with an attorney

Read more
Answered on 7/10/15, 6:17 am
Richard Teitell Richard K. Teitell, Esquire, P.C.

If you are not injured & just need to be paid for your car you should be able to do it without an attorney. Contact the at-fault driver's insurance co & start the claim process. If you don't know the the name of the ins co contact the investigating police department to obtain the report. If you are injured you need to contact an experienced injury lawyer before you do anything. I have been handling these types of cases for over 25 years. You are welcome to contact me.

Read more
Answered on 7/10/15, 7:13 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Insurance Law questions and answers in Pennsylvania