Legal Question in Medical Malpractice in Pennsylvania

I want to ask my denist if he could pay me for the time I missed work and pain and suffering for breaking my jaw how do I go about it

Asked on 2/21/17, 6:58 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jerry Meyers Meyers Evans & Associates, LLC

A lawyer in your jurisdiction who does work in the field of medical malpractice. Unless special circumstances were present it would be unexpected for you to suffer a fractured jaw from a dental procedure. Without more facts I cannot be of further help. One way that a jaw can be fractured as a result of carelessness can occur during the extraction of wisdom teeth. If you have a claim it could result in you being able to recover sums of money for your pain and suffering as well as the other items listed. So if you have reason to believe that your injury should not have occurred you will never get answers without consulting an attorney.

Read more
Answered on 2/21/17, 3:33 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Medical Malpractice Law questions and answers in Pennsylvania