Legal Question in Personal Injury in Pennsylvania

Married man emotionally abused me

I was involved with a married man (unknowingly) who told me he wanted to marry me, among other lies. I found out about the marriage 4 months ago and have been in a living hell since. I can't eat, sleep and I cry all the time. My doctor had to prescribe sedatives for me. I would like to know if I have any legal recourse. I know it's a longshot. Thank you.

Asked on 12/26/01, 12:50 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys


Re: Married man emotionally abused me


Best wishes for a healthier and happier new year. The facts you describe might permit you to bring alternative causes of action in a civil lawsuit in Pennsylvania. The likelihood for success probably varies from county to county. The willingness of an attorney to get involved on your behalf initially could very well depend upon the net wealth of the person you intend to sue. Good luck.

Dave Lubin

Read more
Answered on 12/26/01, 1:17 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Pennsylvania