Legal Question in Traffic Law in Pennsylvania

Car Insurance

What happens if you are involved in a motor vehicle accident and you don't have insurance? What happens with your license? (Pennsylvania License)

Asked on 5/05/07, 7:40 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Kristofer Kaufmann Torchia & Kaufmann, L.L.C.

Re: Car Insurance

Your license will be suspended for a period of 90 days. Additionally, you should be concerned about the possibility if civil lawsuit being filed against you. This depends obviously on who's fault the accident was.

Read more
Answered on 5/05/07, 9:05 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Traffic Law questions and answers in Pennsylvania