Legal Question in Traffic Law in Pennsylvania

moving violation

How can I find out the description of a ticket? The reason is because my boyfriend is trying to go to driving truck school and he can not have 2 or more moving violation he already payed the ticket can he do something.

Asked on 10/18/07, 1:01 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Roger Traversa Arjont Group (Law Office of Roger Traversa)

Re: moving violation

You asked about a moving violation.

First off. Don't go to truck driving school. There is no reason to do so. Find a local trucker that will take him on as an apprentice and train him to drive. This is a much more well accepted means of training than driving schools.

As to moving violations, the driver should request his/her record from the DMV. If further information is needed that can be obtained from the agency that issued the ticket.

It is almost impossible to have a matter opened once it has been dealt with to completion.



Read more
Answered on 10/18/07, 1:37 pm
Douglas Sughrue Attorneys Crosby & Sughrue

Re: moving violation

He can attempt to file a Nunc Pro Tunc Petition with the Clerk of Courts in the County where he was convicted. If you are within 30 days of the conviction, you should go ahead and file a summary appeal. Any experienced Traffic Lawyer in your area can help you out.

Good Luck.

Read more
Answered on 10/18/07, 1:51 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Traffic Law questions and answers in Pennsylvania