Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Pennsylvania

Hi my mother died when I was 14 in 1990 of cancer In pa I just got a copy of her will from Lebanon county courthouse dated sept 1st 1989 she left me a trust it is stated in will my aunt is in charge of it when I turned 25 I was supposed to get 6 hundred dollars a month at most till gone im 41 now have not seen any of my mothers money! As far as i know my aunt still has it in the original bank we are not on good speaking terms she was appointed head of the trust for me by my mother meaning my Aunt it is stated on the will. I know there may be other factors involved but im asking based strictly on what you do and what you know? on what Im saying right now if any money from my trust was taken by her and allso getting what the will says is legally mine the trust would I be able to take legal recourse and or action based on only what i told you right now.! Let me know and for the record im not stupid enough to go around saying this lawyer said this or that as if its set or written in stone. Thanks Stephen Clark! Sunbury pa.

Asked on 4/29/17, 8:09 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

John Davidson Law Office of John A. Davidson

You need to see a wreal live estates attorney. If there is any chance that you might recover anything. It's because a lawyer invoked the police powers of the Commonwealth in Orphan's Court. This is not a do it yourself project.


Read more
Answered on 4/30/17, 6:14 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Pennsylvania