Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Pennsylvania

State of PA- No proof of heir for deceased parent, no will, no other children and no wife. Need to file for administrator of the estate without birth certificate.

How do I go about filing for administrator of estate?

Asked on 12/10/18, 4:05 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

John Davidson Law Office of John A. Davidson

First they are just take your word for ir so you'll need documents,

You'll need a death certificate of your deceased.

Some proof that you are the child of the decedent.

What you don't have a birth certificate relax. The Commonwealth has you covered. You can go and apply for a duplicate birth certificate. Only problem is that will take time.

If you're the only living relative you are the sole heir at law.


Read more
Answered on 12/11/18, 6:35 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Pennsylvania