Legal Question in Workers Comp in Pennsylvania

I got injured on the job, I have been collecting workmans comp for the entire year. now my doctor says he will release me to light duty although my arm will not hold up. should I sue the company?

Asked on 12/10/13, 2:07 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Drew Quinones Drew Quinones, P.C.

You need to speak with an experienced workers compensation attorney to discuss all of your options. Call me at 267-210-8752

Read more
Answered on 12/10/13, 2:10 pm
Richard Senker Senker Law Office

You can never sue your employer. You are permitted to file a work comp claim against the employer, however. It's a VERY confusing procedure and set of laws. You will do best to meet with an experienced work comp atty in your area. Feel free to call if you want some names of attys in your area who could do a good job for you.

Richard Senker 1 610 279 1600

Read more
Answered on 12/11/13, 4:13 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Workers' Compensation Law questions and answers in Pennsylvania