Legal Question in Workers Comp in Pennsylvania

does w/c have to provide transpotation to doctors

Asked on 2/07/12, 4:28 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Andrew Solomon Law Office of Andrew A. Solomon

Generally, the WC carrier only has to pay for transportation if it for an appointment with one of their doctors or if your Dr. practices outside of the general area where you reside. If, for example, the Dr. is 60 miles away, you would have to prove that there is no Dr. closer to you that can provide similar services.

Read more
Answered on 2/12/12, 12:25 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Workers' Compensation Law questions and answers in Pennsylvania