Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in Rhode Island

if i have a judgement against me can they levy on my bank aact if i just receive ssi, veterans pension & some amt from state $13, $22,$661 that's it

Asked on 1/07/11, 12:29 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Paul Lancia Attorney Paul Lancia

A judgement can be sought to be satisfied from a person's assets, including a bank account.

Call the attorney with the judgement and either work something out or protect your assets.

Read more
Answered on 1/19/11, 2:16 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in Rhode Island