Legal Question in Criminal Law in South Carolina

My daughter has a charge for possession of paraphernalia first offense what is she looking at here and are there anything's like prayer for judgement she could ask for she lives in sc

Asked on 11/29/15, 1:25 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Robert Johnston Law Offices of Robert J. Johnston

We don't have Prayer for Judgment, but we do have community service programs available which would keep her record clean.

Robert J. Johnston

Horry County


Read more
Answered on 11/29/15, 3:08 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in South Carolina