Legal Question in Criminal Law in South Carolina

I was sentenced to a negotiated plea of not to exceed 5yr under youth offenders act im on my last year but now they are telling me the judge made a mistake that is a 6yr yoa sentence what do i do i dnt want to deal with this another year when i pled guilty to 5 yrs not 6

Asked on 5/15/13, 9:14 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Robert Johnston Law Offices of Robert J. Johnston

As always, you should get an attorney. You need a copy of the court order. That is what should control in this situation

Read more
Answered on 5/15/13, 9:36 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in South Carolina