Legal Question in Family Law in South Carolina

My nice is in jail and she has given me tempary cust of her two girls but the oldest grand mom is trying to fright me but her son witch is the little girl daddy is not doing any thing for her is there any thing she can do.

Asked on 2/01/11, 9:01 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Ben Stevens The Stevens Firm, P.A. Family Law Center

These are complex issues, and it is important that they be handled correctly. Therefore, it is important that you consult an experienced family law attorney to find out what options are available to you based on the facts of your particular case.

If you need more information, you can visit my family law blog ( or our website ( I wish you the best of luck.

Ben Stevens

Read more
Answered on 2/08/11, 8:08 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in South Carolina