Legal Question in Traffic Law in South Carolina

car wreck

My brother hit someone the same day that his insurance went dead. Now it is almost tree years later and he got papers in the mail that he is being sued. He has no money no job... What can they do?

Asked on 3/03/08, 5:14 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Robert Johnston Law Offices of Robert J. Johnston

Re: car wreck

Even though he has no money, the best thing for him to do is to have an attorney review the papers he received. Even if he has to pay a small consultation fee. Those papers are extremely important and must be responded to in a certain way and according to strict time frames.

Read more
Answered on 3/04/08, 8:36 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Traffic Law questions and answers in South Carolina