Legal Question in Traffic Law in South Carolina

need to find out if i can file a mis trail i was in dorchester county got pulled for dus and simple poss of pot ticket had one date jail papers had another i called they did catch it and gave me another date just got a letter in mail they changed my date again after i got for transport to sc really got me messed up please help

Asked on 2/28/12, 6:15 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Robert Johnston Law Offices of Robert J. Johnston

I can't figure out exactly what you are saying. It would really help if you used punctuation in your wording so I can tell when a sentence starts and ends. I also am not sure if there was a court proceding or not. Your first sentence said you wanted to know if you can "file a mis trial." Does that mean that there was a trial?

If your case is in Horry or Georgetown Counties, and you want to retain an attorney, you are welcome to call. Otherwise, you really need to consult with any criminal lawyer so you know how this needs to be handled.

Robert J. Johnston, Attorney

Email: [email protected]

Phone: 843-946-0099

Read more
Answered on 2/28/12, 8:08 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Traffic Law questions and answers in South Carolina