Legal Question in Traffic Law in South Carolina

my husband was arrested for a bench warrant (general session) that stated that he did not appear for his court date. He was charged with failure to stop for blue light in Lexington, SC. The original date for the original court date he called and he was told that he was not on the roll. .He is currently just sitting in detention center. what steps do he need to take now

Asked on 10/09/11, 2:00 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Robert Johnston Law Offices of Robert J. Johnston

There is a proces for having the warrant "lifted." You need to consult with an attorney about having this done.

Read more
Answered on 10/12/11, 4:54 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Traffic Law questions and answers in South Carolina